See how TASB Volunteers are creating Autism Awareness in their communities! Contact a salon/barbershop near you and ask about their autism awareness festivities taking place between August 25- September 29. Join our Hair-Raising movement and support autism! A Portion of our funds raised will go to our clients in need of autism therapy. As of to date, approximately $70,000 has been raised,
- Salon Chique Evansville, IN
- Hair Street Station Evansville, IN
- BoRics Hair Care Evansville, IN
- Chinnos- Downtown Evansville, IN
- PigTails Salon Ft. Myers, FL
- DaShop Lehigh Acres, FL
- Spit Fire Fades Barbershop Cape Coral, FL
- The Clipper Chick Ft. Myers, FL.
- Furious Styles Roswell, GA
- Furious Styles Midtown, GA
- Furious Styles Mablton, GA
- Furious Styles Marietta, GA
- Furious Styles Kennesaw, Barrett Pkwy, GA
- Furious Styles Kennesaw, Cherokee, GA
- Amazing Cuts Kennesaw, GA
- Hollywood Cutz Kennesaw, GA
- GOAT Barbershop Kennesaw, GA
- A Bad Hair Day, Jonesboro, GA.
- Heads-Up Hair Design Kennesaw, GA
- Pam Hofius, A New Creation, Woodstock, GA
- Styles to Please Ronnie, Gilbert, Marietta. GA
- Peace, Love, Hair Chattanooga, TN
- True Skills Barbershop Marietta, GA
- Serenity Hair Salon Marietta, GA
- Lavell’s Hair Salon Marietta, GA
- Sharelle Williams Stylist Atlanta, GA.
- The Hair Debate Duluth, GA
- Elevation Hair Studio Lawrenceville, GA
- Jackie Yates Salon Dacula, GA
- Daves Barbershop Woodstock, GA
- 2 Elite Barbershop Kennesaw, GA
We invite you to join us for a good time hanging out with fellow colleagues across the states and to represent your community for our 8th TASB Cut-a-thon for Autism! To date TASB Volunteers have raised approximately $70,000.
We invite you to take our TASB Challenge! What challenge? To create Autism awareness in your salon/barbershop and see what happens. Register HERE.
Our kick-off is August 25, the weekend before Labor Day, our Opening Celebrations. We will continue our festivities throughout September 29, our Closing Celebrations. Join the fun and choose a date that works for you!
Our TASB goal!
Stylists and barbers can pick a day between Opening & Closing celebrations and give their time and talent to Autism! TASB Volunteers, TOGETHER, can support our TASB Cut-a-thon for Autism . Can it be done, of coarse! We are “Super Hair O’s”!!!!
“Keep it simple” or “Jazz it Up”!
Pick a day and a way that works best for you.
Throughout the years I have seen so many ways stylists and barbers are donating to the cause. Silent auctions or raffle off gift baskets with products, styling services or gifts from neighboring businesses, Clientele appreciation serving food and fun items given to you from TASB.
Many volunteers give a haircut and others give several haircuts. Donate all or half of your proceeds from your hair cuts to autism. Volunteers collect their tips for a week and contribute their funds raised to the cause. Volunteers who need to build their clientele will offer discounted prices to new clients. You can choose what works for you! It’s all GOOD!
Check out our Recognition with Style magazine to see how others have created festivities, fun times, clientele recognition, and autism awareness. Check out page 10 to see a list of our amazing TASB volunteers and page 13 tells you how to Host a Successful Cut-a-Thon. Plus many photos for you to get great ideas.
Spread the Word!
Clients are encouraged to visit the participating salons and barbershops in your community. These unique artists are donating their professional time and talent to a worthy cause!
If your stylist/barber is not familiar with our TASB Cut-a-thon for Autism share our site with them so you can give your haircut to Autism and receive an armband for yourself and them too.
Can we count on you!
Before your event please let us help you book your cut-a-thon.
or email us your information.
1. Date of your event.
2. Your name (first & last), salon/shop name & location. Include your colleagues who join you. (For recognition in our next Recognition with Style magazine issue)
3. Approximately how many haircut(s)will you give?
(Everyone who gives and gets a haircut receives an autism puzzle pin)
How to make your donation to TASB! Donate Here Please contact TASB for other options. 770-355-4934
My friends, we are strong in numbers!
“Like” our Facebook Fan Page and share all your ideas and see how others are creating awareness for our TASB Cut-a-thon.
View our Gallery for additional media, guidelines and tips to create a successful TASB Cut-A-Thon for Autism
Proceeds go to autism charities voted by TASB Volunteers.